Attention Dinner party hosts, give the evening a twist with a DIY Mystery Toolkit!
Enjoy hosting an imaginative event, where guests solve a murder mystery using clues and their own detecting skills. Become the sleuth you’ve always wanted to be as a kid and crack the mystery using only your wits and natural aptitude for unraveling whodunnits...
Play detective, catch a killer and escape to a completely different time while having a one-of-a-kind and fun night in.
What’s the Deal?
- Printable DIY Mystery Toolkit – R99 (valued at R600)
About the Kit
DIY Games - download and print
Choose a game in our online shop and check out! You can expect to receive your chosen murder mystery link within 24 hours via email.
Included in your download you will find all the elements needed to host your own mystery game event:
- A Printable hosting kit with instructions on how to host and play the mystery game
- A mystery invitation template
- Clue sets
- Name tags
- Evidence reports
- Top secret character descriptions with backgrounds to email to your guests before the event
- Mystery solution
To redeem your voucher:
- Choose a game in our online shop applicable to this voucher.
- Email your chosen theme and voucher to receive your file share link to download your electronic murder mystery toolkit.
- You can expect to receive your chosen murder mystery link within 24 hours via email.
You can choose from the following 5 games:
AN ELECTRIFYING PERFORMANCE
- During a live recording of the American Idolz competition, Phil Ronin, the fan favourite in the competition dies horribly after being electrocuted by the microphone. You can expect to wade through backstage gossip and professional envy to figure out who is responsible!
- Dress code; 80’s Pop Rock
BLACK GOLD: RIGGED FOR DISASTER
- A cyclone hits during the opening of a new oil rig and guests are airlifted to shore. A bomb threat comes to light during the chaos and Alessandro Bernstein leaves the last few remaining guests in the dark to disable a bomb. Later his body is discovered covered in oil; his lungs filled with the slippery black gold...
- Dress code; Smart with a Hardhat
DEATH OF A HIGH SCHOOL CHEERLEADER
- The body of Jennifer Ashton, the head cheerleader, is found dead with a pom-pom stuffed down her throat under the bleachers.
- You will get the opportunity to go back to school and re-write history or re-live the glory days while solving a hideous crime.
- Dress code; 90’s Back to School
FRAUD MOST FOUL (LOUISIANA OR SHANGHAI EDITION)
- Diane Armstrong is found dead in an upmarket hotels steam room. The dilemma; she had already been declared dead a month earlier and a hefty insurance policy was paid out a few days earlier. Expect to wade through all the lies, spite and corruption of this well to do woman’s life and dig up the truth surrounding the fraudulent insurance claim and her steamy death.
- Dress code; 1920’s
SHIPWRECKED AND UNDER SUSPICION
- A ship runs aground, valuable cargo goes missing and the captain turns up dead. Expect a mystery overflowing with scandalous undercurrents, lost treasure and sabotage!
- Dress code; Shipwrecked
The voucher is valid for 3 months from the date of purchase Bookings are essential: call 084 993 8040 or email firstname.lastname@example.org To redeem your voucher: Email your chosen theme and voucher to receive your file share link to download your electronic murder mystery toolkit You can expect to receive your chosen murder mystery link within 24 hours via email The offer is valid nationwide, this is a download and printable mystery toolkit A 48-hour cancellation policy applies Terms and Conditions: Games are strictly for personal use and cannot be resold or used for commercial purposes Go to the ‘Be Part of The Mystery’ website to see the full terms and conditions