Bonamanzi Game Reserve, found in the heart of Zululand!
Bonamanzi Game Reserve being centrally situated is the perfect base to do some short daily trips to some of the local attractions. From the Eastern side of the Reserve, we offer magnificent views over False Bay – on the Western side a Viewing Deck overlooking the Lalapanzi Dam where one can relax and watch the picturesque sunset.
Bonamanzi is home to “The Big Four“, no Lion. We offer Game Drives on the Reserve which can be booked and paid for at Reception. There are a few roads open to guests to do self-drives (we suggest that guests drive in a 4×4).
Whatever your need, we at Bonamanzi Game Reserve will do our best to make sure your stay is a Bush Experience to remember.
What's the Deal?
- 1-Night Anytime Self-Catering Stay for Two – R949 (valued at R1500)
- 2-Night Anytime Self-Catering Stay for Two – R1499 (valued at R3000)
About the Accommodation
Tree Houses | Self-Catering Tree Houses
Bonamanzi Game Reserve offers rustic self-catering tree houses, all air-conditioned and complete with en-suite bathrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, braai area and veranda.
Rustic 2 Sleeper Tree Houses
These Rustic Self-Catering Tree Houses are built up on stilts and are relatively private. The kitchenette is equipped with a 2 plate stove, microwave oven, toaster, kettle, fridge, crockery and cutlery. Towels are provided for showering. There is a built-in braai facility at each unit and bundles of wood can be purchased from our Reception Desk.
A pathway leads to the Restaurant and swimming pool area which is approximately 800m away. There are no TV’s in these units
Being elevated these rustic units give one the advantage of viewing the birds and odd game passing through from the veranda.
Activities | Things To Do
- All activities at Bonamanzi are under the escort of experienced, local Zulu guides who know the bush and its secrets intimately; their passion for sharing legends, folklore and bush experiences is enthralling.
- Activities include game drives, guided walks, birding walks, birding and superb activities geared for kids.
- Ilala Weavers
- Emdoneni Cheetah Project
- Hluhluwe/Imfolozi Game Reserve
- Bayete Zulu
- False Bay Nature Reserve – Isimangaliso Wetland Park
- Greater St Lucia Wetlands – boat tours
- Whale Watching – St Lucia – Advantage Charter
- Mkuze Game Reserve
- Sodwana Bay – fishing, snorkelling, diving
- Kosi Bay
See General Terms & Conditions of a voucher
You've Arrived! Check out Hyperli Flights powered by TravelStart. Find the cheapest flights, get an estimate and compare prices with major airlines on all international and local flights in seconds.
- The voucher is valid for 1 month from the date of purchase
- Bookings are essential: email email@example.com or call 083 634 0895
- Email your Hyperli voucher to secure your booking
- Once your booking is confirmed, Bonamanzi T's&C's apply