Let's get Mountain Biking and explore the scenic trails with MTB Xperience!
No matter your age or fitness level, with Gary Anderson at the helm, we'll make avid mountain bike enthusiasts out of you in no time.
Whether a beginner or a tad more experienced, MTB Xperience brings you an exciting, exhilarating and fun-filled off-road cycling experience you can share with family or friends.
What you Get
- 3-Hour MTB Xperience for 1 person
- With your own bike or
- With a supplied bike
How to Redeem
- Bookings are essential: call 0672795338
- For Deal Conditions see the Fine Print
What to Expect
Set aside 3 hours of your day for a full MTB Xperience.
- We start off the day by meeting at an agreed location. We have a quick meet and greet, get to know a bit about each other and our fellow riders.
- Begin with bike set up and safety
- Move on to fundamentals training
- Bike park trails where you will be guided to a selected location
- During ride development we will take a few photos and videos to review and analyse, from here we will identify areas of development
- A short break before heading out for a safe, fun ride
About the Bikes
E-bikes, Full suspensions, Hardtails and kids bikes all available for rental. Our bikes are very well maintained, adults bike are equipped with dropper seat posts and tubeless setups
See General Terms & Conditions of a voucher
The voucher is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase Bookings are essential: call 067 279 5338 Present your Hyperli voucher to redeem The park entrance fee excluded – payable at the gate on the day of your booking Operating hours: Monday to Sunday (9am – 12pm)