Gokyo Lake Trek (also known as Gokyo Lakes Trek) is one of the variants of the Everest Base Camp Trek. It takes you to a pristine valley of the Everest Region having 19 freshwater lakes interconnected with each other.
You can have a magnificent view of the world’s highest peak, Mount Everest and other two eight-thousanders, ridges and glaciers. You can visit this beautiful Sherpa Valley after or before reaching Everest Base Camp (5,364m). The Gokyo Lake Trek route follows the traditional Everest Base Camp Trek route up to Mong La Pass (3,610m) and diverts to other directions.
What you Get
- 14-Day Nepal Gokyo Lake Trek for 1 person
How to Redeem
- Look over the fine print for information on how you can redeem your voucher
- Airport pickups and drops in a private vehicle.
- 3-star hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast in twin sharing bed and breakfast basis.
- Round Trip Flight fare from Kathmandu and Lukla
- Teahouse accommodation during the trek with breakfast.
- Farewell dinners with cultural programs.
- All ground transportation in a comfortable private vehicle as per the itinerary.
- An experienced, English-speaking and government-licensed trek leader.
- Porter service (2 trekkers: 1 porter).
- Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, food and accommodation.
- Down jacket and sleeping bag (to be returned after trip completion)
- All necessary paperwork and trekking permits (TIMS).
- Medical kit (carried by your trek leader).
- All government and local taxes.
- International airfare.Nepal entry visa fee.
- City sightseeing entry fee in Kathmandu.
- Travel insurance.
- Food during the trek and while you are in Kathmandu
- Personal expenses.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1,350m/4,429ft)
Day 02: Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing & Trek Preparation
Day 03: Fly to Lukla (2,860m/9,383ft) and Trek to Phakding (2,610m/8,563ft) – 4/5 Hours
Day 04: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3,440m/10,958ft) – 5/6 Hours
Day 05: Acclimatization Day
Day 06: Trek to Dole (4,200m/13,780ft) – 4/5 Hours
Day 07: Trek to Machhermo (4,470m/14,665ft) – 4/5 Hours
Day 08: Trek to Gokyo (4,790m/ 15,715ft) – 4/5 Hours
Day 09: Rest Day at Gokyo and climbing Gokyo Ri (5,357m/17,575ft) – 5/6 Hours
Day 10: Trek to Dole (4,200m/13,780ft) - 6/7 Hours
Day 11: Trek down to Namche Bazaar (3,440m/11,286ft) – 5/6 Hours
Day 12: Trek down to Lukla (2,860m/9,383ft) -6/ 7 Hours
Day 13: Return Flight to Kathmandu (1,350m/4,429ft) - 45 Minutes
Day 14: Airport Transfer to the Kathmandu International Airport