Nestled in the heart of Zonnendal, this beauty parlor offers a variety of treatments that help to enhance your natural beauty.
Treatments range from permanent makeup, manicures, pedicures to facials and even slimming procedures. Guests may also enjoy a beverage in the garden or in front of the fireplace while waiting for their treatments.
Regain your confidence and change the way you look and feel with the help of Blushwork Permanent Make Up and Beauty!
What’s the Deal?
- 1 x Plasma Pen Pro Treatment Session for a Small Area – R799 (valued at R2000)
- 1 x Plasma Pen Pro Treatment Session for a Large Area – R1899 (valued at R5000)
- Top Lip Lift
- Bottom Lip Lift
- PMU Brows Removal
- Jaw Lift
- Forehead & Frown
- Upper Eyelid Lift
- Lower Eyelid Lift
- Upper & Lower Eyelid Lift
- Top & Bottom Lip Lift
- Mid Face Lift
- Neck Lift (Incl. Jaw Line)
Day of Treatment
On the treatment day, it is recommended that no make-up is worn on the treatment area. You may take an antihistamine 60 minutes prior to your appointment to help with swelling and continue to take antihistamines for 2-3 days following your appointment.
A numbing agent is applied and left to take effect for up to 45 minutes. When the treatment area is sufficiently numb, the session begins with multiple connections of the plasma pen tip, spaced closely together. You may feel some heat in the treatment area, which may be uncomfortable and slightly irritating. Treatment time is usually between 10-40 minutes, depending on the size of the area.
Immediately after treatment the area may be red and mildly swollen with small carbon crusts (spots). You may experience a sensation similar to a sunburn which will likely last a few hours. Swelling may intensify over the following few hours and more so when eyes are treated and may last 2-3 days. The carbon crusts will lift within 5 -12 days depending on the individual and area treated. Results gradually improve over the course of the following 8 weeks.
Following treatment you will be given thorough aftercare instructions to ensure that you see the best results. . In the week following treatment (or until the treatment area has fully healed) an exfoliating wash or cleanser should not be used. Instead opt for a pH balanced soap (dove), and avoid rubbing the area.
How Many Treatments Are Required?
The number of treatments required will vary according to the area being treated, skin laxity, the desired degree of correction and the individual’s response to the treatment. Most clients see results instantly and this continues to improve over the course of the following 8 weeks. Further treatments can be carried out to get better results, although it is uncommon to require more than two treatments. Appointments must be spaced out by 8 weeks.
- Clients should be in good health at the time of the appointment, with no preexisting health conditions. If the client displays signs of cold or flu the treatment should be rescheduled.
- Clients skin should not be inflamed in the area we are treating prior to procedure.
- Clients prone to keloid scars are not ideal candidates.
- Clients with diabetes, healing disorders or lymphatic draining issues should not undergo treatment.
- Clients with a sunburn/suntan should postpone treatment.
- Clients who have a history of Hyperpigmentation are not ideal candidates.
- Clients must not display any tanning at the time of the treatment.
- Not for clients with pacemakers.
- Not for clients who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Clients with Eyelash extensions receiving upper or lower eyelid treatment must have lashes removed prior to treatment and reapplied after 8 weeks.
- This treatment is only recommended on light-medium skin tones . Anyone with a darker complexions is at risk for Hyperpigmentation.
What is it used to treat?
Plasma Pro Skin Tightening is able to treat a number of imperfections without any actual cutting of the skin. It can be used for:
- Eyelid Tightening, including lower eyelids and excess upper eyelid skin.
- Skin imperfections, including skin tags and sunspots.
- Improvement in the appearance of acne scars
- Diminishing Stretch marks.
- Tightening loose stomach skin after pregnancy.
- Lines and wrinkles around the mouth.
- Plasma Facelift and Plasma Necklift.
What are the advantages over surgery?
- No cutting of the skin
- Very low risk procedure
- No stitches
- There is no thinning of the skin
- No general anaesthetic
- Far less recovery time
- Significantly lower cost
- Quick and easy treatment
The voucher is valid for 3 months from the date of purchase Bookings are essential: call 082 864 4225 Present your Hyperli voucher to redeem A 48-hour cancellation policy applies Operating hours: Monday to Saturday (9am – 5pm), Sundays (closed) This ofer is not valid for any persons under 18's unless accompanied by an adult Health/Medical Restrictions: Consult a medical practitioner for advise should you have any skin conditions Customers with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase Do not apply fake tan 24-hours prior to treatment