Take to the Sea with Sharklady Adventures and their small exclusive shark cage diving trips and educational tours.
Their tours head out twice daily, and they're not only educating clients, but also affording them more time in the cage to marvel at the wonders that is the Great White Shark.
Sharklady Adventures are committed to being a responsible and eco-friendly operation, by not interfering with the sharks or polluting the environment. They comply with the strictest code of conduct and safety for their clients, their boats, and the great white sharks, as laid down by local Marine & Coastal Management.
Get your adrenaline pumping with an exciting shark cage diving experience you won't forget.
What you Get
- Shark Cage Diving Experience for 1 person
How to Redeem
- Bookings are essential 48-hours in advance
- To book & for enquiries, email email@example.com
- Email your Hyperli voucher to secure your booking
- 100% cancellation fee applies
Need to Know
- Tour will take place if weather permits
- Children must be 12 years or older to go in the cage
- Shuttle pick up points are Aquarium at V&A Waterfront and Southern Sun at Newlands
- Transport to Kleinbaai is available at an additional cost of R500 per person
- Depart Cape Town approximately 2.5 hours prior to the trip
- Arrive in Kleinbaai
- Welcome breakfast, briefing and education at the Crew house education centre
- Boat launches from Kleinbaai Harbour approximately an hour after arrival at Crew House
- Exclusive videographer will be filming the tour
- Boat anchors and cage lowered into the water approximately 30 minutes after launching
- Two to three hours diving and viewing with Great White Sharks. Length of time is dependent on the season, weather and sea conditions
- Lunch, refreshments and candy served on board
- Education about the sharks sighted and logged for research
- Education about the environment, islands and history of the area
- Return to Kleinbaai harbour
- Coffee, cheese and biscuits served while watching the footage
- Depart for Cape Town approximately one hour after returning to shore
- Arrive back in Cape Town approximately 2.5 hours later
See General Terms & Conditions of a voucher
The voucher is valid for 3 months from the date of purchase Bookings are essential 48-hours in advance: email firstname.lastname@example.org Email your Hyperli voucher to secure your booking A 100% cancellation fee applies The sharkcage diving experience is weather permitting Age limit: children must be 12 years or older to go in the cage The shuttle pick up points are the Aquarium at the V&A Waterfront and Southern Sun at Newlands Transport to Kleinbaai is available at an additional cost of R500 per person