Want to be trained Martial Arts by a World Champion?
Come an enjoy a Hapki-Do class which combines kicks and punches, self-defence skills and weapons.
Training will be provided by two world-class instructors:
Master Vladimir Grachev
- Internationally Certified, World Champion
- 7th Degree Black Belt in both Hapki-Do and Taekwon-Do
BSN Miki Oshua
- 4 times World Champion (2010, 2012, 2014, 2018)
- 4 times Euro/Asia Champion (2011, 2013, 2015 2017)
- 2nd & 3rd Degree Black Belt in Hapki-do and Taekwon-Do
The academy also offers training for all, men, women and children; fitness, the art of self-defense, Taekwon-Do and Hapki-Do Martial Arts.
Increase your Fitness, Confidence and Self-Defense skills in classes at the Martial Arts Masters Academy.
What’s the Deal?
- 1-Month Hapki-Do Self Defense Classes with Weapons for One – R99 (valued at R650)
- 1-Month Hapki-Do Self Defense Classes with Weapons for Two – R189 (valued at R1300)
- Valid for persons over the age of 16
- 1-month: 8 classes per month; 2 classes per week
- Class times: Tuesdays & Thursdays (17h45 – 19h00)
- Instructor: Master Vladimir Grachev
Hapkido is a dynamic and highly eclectic Korean martial art.
In fighting techiques of Hapkido, there are both long-and close-range fighting techniques, utilizing jumping kicks and percussive hand strikes at longer ranges and pressure point strikes, joint locks, or throws at closer fighting distances.
It is a form of self-defense that employs other martial arts' techniques such as joint locks, grappling and throwing techniques, as well as kicks, punches, and other striking attacks. There is also the use of traditional weapons, including knife, sword, rope, nunchaku, cane, short stick (dan bong), and staff (bong, gun, bo) of which are chosen depending on the particular situation.
The benefits of Hapki-Do are shown also in an upliftment of character as qualities such as discipline, self-trust, focus, respect and dedication become a daily practice.
When you participate in our adult martial arts program, you’ll benefit from:
- Increased Flexibility
- Reduced Stress
- Increased Self-Control
- Quick Weight Loss
- Stronger Muscles
- More Stamina
- Easy Self-Defense
The voucher is valid for 3 months from the date of purchase The offer is valid for FIRST-TIME customers over the age 16 Bookings are essential: call Miki Oshua 06 600 600 10 Email your Hyperli voucher to miki@MartialArtsMastersAcademy.com Class times: Tuesdays & Thursdays (5:45pm – 7pm) The 1-month offer includes: 8 classes per month; 2 classes per week